Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm thankful for . . .

megabuses. (aka-coach buses)
Specifically ones that come from Chicago bringing a pretty special guy along that I got to spend the weekend with. : )
In early October, I took a really quick, one-day trip out to Chicago by Megabus to visit this special guy & his parents.
Five weeks later, he returned the favor this weekend with a three-day visit back to Northwest Iowa.
I think it's pretty safe to say that if it wasn't for Megabuses, we wouldn't have been able to see each other at all this semester. If we wouldn't have been able to see each other, we most likely wouldn't have gotten as close as we did because of the visits.
And if we wouldn't have gotten as close as we did . . .
I wouldn't have the honor & privilege of being called Matt Weinert's girlfriend. : )


and I'm thankful for flowers : )

No comments:

Post a Comment