Monday, March 26, 2012

Sunshine & Spring Break

     The new sunny background inspired me to post again! :) It's hard to believe how quickly this semester is flying by! I've hardly posted much since my Christmas break...and yet a lot has happened since then.
     I'm having an awesome semester. My classes are wonderful--Interpersonal Communication, Family Communication, Youth Ministry, Christian Mind & Heart, and Culture, Task & Calling (aka-CORE 300) I look forward to all my classes and really most days none of them feel much like "same old class." This spring semester is definitely refreshing! :)
     So spring break for me this year wasn't even really necessary. I think every other time we get a break, I'm really looking forward to it and need the break but this year I think I would have been fine without one. But that doesn't mean I didn't take it!
     I spent a lot of time "working" aka--sitting at the Rec center, getting ahead on end of the year projects and other things. I also spent time at home with family which was really nice. I haven't spent a break at home (including summer) since Christmas freshman year, so it was about time! :)
    While I stayed in Northwest Iowa trying to earn some money back that was spent over my big Christmas adventure to Laos, other people went on PLIA. I was honored with the request to write a few devotionals for  their trip so I thought I would add them on here, too. :) I'll post those after this.
Enjoy the beautiful weather!! I know I've been spending more time outside this March than any other that I can remember. God is so kind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment