Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Alons Heritage Photos

This summer I took a bunch of my grandparents photo albums and scanned them into the computer. The project got set to the side for a while, but I've been looking through them again and getting them ready for an album. I just wanted to share a few of my favorites. I just think they look like they came right out of some history book. They're just so classic & vintage. I love this stuff!
Here's my Grandpa Alons. I love the hat on his knee. And the look on his face. :) 
This is my grandpa Alons on the left with his sister on the horse and probably another cousin.

Farmers enjoying lunch break. 

My grandma is in the shadow taking a picture of her brother & dad. Notice how she's holding the camera at her stomach. 

I think my grandma Alons is the one standing in the middle.

This is my grandma's dad & brothers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment