Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hmm just some thoughts...

Your perspective is the only one I can do anymore.
           Every other one has come up short.
Yours is the only one with hope.
Yours is the only one with meaning.
Yours is the only one that's selfless.
     And I know this life is not about me. I gave it up a while ago now.
It's all about You, all for You, all from You, all through You.
It's just You. For me to live is You.
That's a promise--that's my vow.
What I really want is to see everything like You do.
         Not just events or circumstances.
People, too.        I want to see them like You see them.
         What do You see anyway??
Eyes are fixed. Staying there for all eternity.
You're coming back soon & I'll be looking for You.
                                                          Because my eyes will be fixed.
That's a promise--that's my vow.
My eyes are set on seeing like You do.
More than that, my eyes are set on the     greatest      thing that's ever happened to me.
It's true, ya know. There's not a better thing. You're the absolute best.
Hands down. It's settled. Nothing. You are the best. 
Seriously, thanks for wrecking my life so it could be lived for You instead.
This is the only life I ever wanted anyway.
                                                  I just didn't know it quite yet.
Now I do and I'm sticking with You forever.
That's a promise--that's my vow.
You got me.
Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment