Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Becky! :)

To my sister [in-law] and birthday buddy!

B[eautiful] I don't think it's possible for Becky not to look beautiful. Even when she is wearing sweats, she's just simply cute. Likewise, I don't think it's possible for Becky not to act beautifully. I can tell she loves Jesus because she has His characteristics in her. She is Jesus to so many people.She is super patient with her kiddos--I can tell she really loves them. She laughs at all of Dad's jokes. She loves to ask me questions about my life and has a great listening ear.

E[nergetic]  Becky is a full-time stay-at-home Mom of two boys with another one on the way. I think she has a supernatural amount of energy to be able to do all that she does every day. She might say she's tired, but she never shows sign of it. Becky's laughter and smile always comes easily.

C[onsiderate] Becky is the best of us kids at gift-giving and card writing. The siblings have definitely stepped it up in remembering birthday gifts since Becky joined us. She's very thoughtful of others and sacrificially puts the needs of others before her--especially her kids.

K[empt] Becky is neat and tidy. Her house always looks so nice, but I think nearly every time I go there she says something like "Sorry it's not very clean." I think she's super-mom. :)

Y[ielding] as in flexible, submissive, and obedient. She fits really well in our family of girls that are relaxed and flexible. I can't remember ever having a run-in with her or her with anyone else in our family. Whoever said having in-law's is difficult?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment